Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Don't want to be a Chicken

Towards the end of 2005, When Americans doved into theaters to watch disney hit Chicken Little, In China the animal of the year had a tough year. Here is a pop song telling a chicken little's unwillingness to be a one chicken.

The lyrics (I translated with help of Babelfish)


I do not want to say I am very clean, I do not want to say I am very safe,
but I cannot accept people's misunderstanding,
Take a look at the number the egg,
Waite for the danger to be killed.

Eats my meat I have no objection, takes my egg I will be happy to,
but I cannot tolerate being treated as the polluter,
with tears in my eyes I thought the destiny with the pain,
human's mood I can understand.

The same chicken, the same egg, how come we become the infection source,
Bird flu is very dangerous, who to blame as we are the birds ancestor.

My kids'dad has already been executed, the elder brother sent to the experiment, this year a chicken's life is worse than a human being’s,
Even I have a today and tomorrow,
I've probably got to bye-bye the day after tomorrow.

The same chicken, the same egg, we could not survive the zodiacal year,
The same meat, the same meal, People cannot have a world without our chicken.

No comments:

 
Share |